The Type of Information We Collect from You
The information we will collect from you will be dependant upon your use of Dapper Little Dude’s website (www.dapperlittledude.com.au/). We will collect information from you when you purchase a product or otherwise interact with our transaction processes. We will collect information such as name, address, email address, billing address, payment method information and any other necessary information through a variety of ways including, but not limited to, when you use (i.e. purchase, order or register) via our website or visit our website anonymously. We may ask you to provide your name, mailing address, e-mail address or phone number when filling out a form in connection with other services we make available on our website (e.g. weekly newsletter or blog). We may collect personal identification information if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
We may use the user IP (Internet Protocol) address that helps us learn more about your browser and operating system in order to improve your experience and customer support. With your permission, we may send you emails about Dapper Little Dude’s new products and other important updates. “Dapper Little Dude” also ensures confidentiality of the information ‘Dapper Little Dude’ collects.
This policy also permits you to refuse to supply your information under special circumstances. If we (Dapper Little Dude) have any reason to believe that, behind this refusal to supply your specific information including personal identification information, you have reasonable grounds which convince our terms of services and all the mentioned policies in the website. Please note however, your refusal to provide necessary information may prevent you from engaging in certain website related activities.
What We Do With Your Information
Dapper Little Dude uses your personal information to assist in locating and communicating with you and ensures the best possible customer experience. ‘Dapper Little Dude’ may use your personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- To personalize your user experience (greater focus and better responsiveness to individual needs).
- To ensure more effective and efficient support services.
- To develop continuous improvement of ‘Dapper Little Dude’ website through feed-back we receive from you.
- To contact and communicate with you from time to time with our selected promotional materials or other information, which we think may be relevant, or of interest you.
- To conduct contests, promotions, surveys or other features in the best possible way.
- To send emails and text messages periodically or the time period we decide in order to maintain better communication with you.
- To send you required information, respond to enquiries (by us), and/or focus requests or questions by you (if you have any).
- To develop data analysis via statistical research to enrich our services to you.
- To provide relevant contents as well as advertisements for our users.
- To protect the rights of “Dapper Little Dude” and others that shares your information (third parties) where we are bound by law to do so. This includes if there is a reasonable ground to believe Dapper Little Dude that sharing your information is necessary for public interest.
- To share or provide adequate information with our business partners for marketing purposes. However, this will not occur unless you expressly give your consent or approval to us.
- To sell completely, partially or any assets we (Dapper Little Dude) may disclose your information with the party/parties involved in the sale transaction. We also disclose your information if intention of Dapper Little Dude is to merge with another party/parties or business.
- To use and disclose your information with relevant regulatory authorities for special purpose like if you win a competition, ‘Dapper Little Dude’ may publish and explain in accordance with the competition terms.
How Do We Secure Your Information
Dapper Little Dude has committed to protect or safeguard the information provided by you. We have taken all reasonable required precautions to ensure that your credit card and other payment method information remains secure and private.
We use the latest technology and apply all reasonable steps to ensure there is no unauthorised online access to our website (www.dapperlittledude.com.au), database and computerised systems. We commit to secure your information by using the most advanced technology necessary such as data encription, firewalls, virus detection methods, secure servers, password restricted access and so on.
We may take all reasonable steps such as allowing third parties to store or assist us with regards to storing your personal information and adopt proper security measures to safegaurd your information for maximum security.
Our policy is not to sell or pass on any personal information that you may have provided unless your express consent was given to do so. An exception to this is where ‘Dapper Little Dude’ may disclose your personal information, if it is required or enforced by law to disclose certain information or if you violate “Dapper Little Dude”’s Terms of Service.
Security of Your Personal Information
For online purchases from “Dapper Little Dude” (www.dapperlittledude.com.au) you may be required to provide or share with us information about your credit card details. Dapper Little Dude ensures the safety and security of your credit card information which will be carried out within a secure brouser window.
In accordance with continuous changes of legislative and customer expectations Dapper Little Dude develop system security to protect your information from time to time, we also ensure continuous review, amendment and upgrades of all the policies and procedures containing the Dapper Little Dude’s website. We uphold stringent security processes in our database. This strict security procedure safeguards against disclosing your information, preventing unauthorized user access.
Updating Your Personal Information
Contact us to update, correct, review or access any of your personal information. When you contact us with this required information, please mention clearly what specific information you would like to update, correct, review or access. We may share your information with others who assist or help us to respond to your request. We will respond to your request as soon as possibe in a time which seems reasonable to us. If we are unable or unwilling to accept your request we will generally explain to you the reason why.
We also hate spam or junk e-mail (unsolicited commercial e-mail) like you do. Dapper Little Dude endorses and complies with the requirement of the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) and other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws. If you subscribe or are connected with Dapper Little Dude, it will always be an option to unsubscribe immediately.
External Links Policy
Acceptance of This Policy
How Do We Change Our Privacy
How You Can Contact Us
Website : www.dapperlittledude.com.au
Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Stockists : email@example.com
Phone : 02 9877 6363
FYI: Please note the contents of this page can change without prior notice.